Friday, August 20, 2010

If You're Not Staying Here...

So, I just had a couple walk in. Kind of trashy looking, but I put on a smile and asked them if they were checking in. They say no, and the guy asks me how much for a suite. I tell him, "We don't have suites here, sir" as his girlfriend starts digging through the candy bowl.

"Oh...okay. Let's go." He turns to leave, but his girlfriend is still digging through the candy bowl.
"You want a Jolly Rancher? What flavor do you want?"
I watch as she takes all the Jolly Ranchers from the bowl, along with some other candies.

I think they probably came in just to get candy. But if you're not staying here - you can't use the computer, you can't use the pool, and you shouldn't be taking the candy. Those are for paying guests. I'm more than happy to give some random person directions, or let them use the bathroom, but leave guest pleasantries for the guests. Thank you.

1 comment: