Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm Leaving!

So, I have some exciting news to share with you, readers. I'm leaving! Leaving! Leaving! Now, I shouldn't be too excited about leaving my little 104-room hotel, because I'm just moving to another one, but I am. Ah, the anticipation.

The new one is bigger, supposedly more organized, newer, and more expensive. I say supposedly more organized, but after thinking about it, I realize that any other hotel will be organized that the last one. Plus I'm getting paid more, there will be two people at the front, and I'll get tips from driving the shuttle in the morning.

The only downside is that I will pretty much only be working the morning shifts, and I am so not a morning person. But I will probably have some more stories for you all, since I won't be doing any complaining about guests to my fellow hotel staff. For the first few months, anyway.

I start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment